Muthoni is Home!!!!!

Psalms 98:4 : Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music

Psalms 95: 1: Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

After 22 months in captivity in Somalia, my friend Muthoni is back home! There are no words to describe how this makes me feel. Words are so inadequate!! I jumped all over my house when I heard the good news on Thursday last week!!! Read her story here Captives Set Free!!

I want to shout this LOUD, GOD YOU ARE GLORIOUS!!!

We prayed, people, we really prayed...each day of the 22 months...we prayed, we pleaded, we cried, we held hands, we sat in silence, some day in fear....some days we were angry...and cursed them damn pirates (forgive us Lord), but one thing we did not lose was HOPE. GOD kept our HOPE alive. He daily let us know that IT WAS WELL with her...HE was incharge and we trusted HIM. HE, to whom all power belongs, we TRUSTED and HE did not disappoint. HE DELIVERED HER HOME UNHARMED. I mean, the girl is fine by all measures! Her mind is alert, she is on both heels and her smile and faith in GOD - priceless?!!! GOD YOU ARE GLORIOUS!!!!

Today I put off the candle I lite on my blog with a strong blow!! and instead celebrate GOD...because...yes again, GOD YOU ARE GLORIOUS!!!! Good people - TRUST FIRMLY IN GOD, HE IS A SURE REFUGE!

THANK YOU so so much dear God. To Muthoni - we love you so much, so so much, so so so much! Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!! we pray for speedy healing and restoration.

This is what I sing, GOD to you.....! YOU ARE GLORIOUS!!!! and I sing very loudly in spite of my vocals ;-)



Disclaimer

The pictures used herein are not mine. Videos are uploaded from You-Tube and once in a while share stories of whom the authors are unknown. If any stories, videos or images that appear on this site are in violation of copyright law, please email: excellenthandsblog@gmail.com and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.

wibiya widget

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP